Hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas
- A model to account for data dependency when estimating floral cover in different land use types over a season
- A note on EFSA’s ongoing efforts to increase transparency of uncertainty in scientific opinions
- Assessing the impact of changes in land-use intensity and climate on simulated trade-offs between crop yield and nitrogen leaching
- Differences in the strengths of evidence matters in risk–risk trade-offs
- Pollinator population size and pollination ecosystem service responses to enhancing floral and nesting resources
- Riskanalys av signalkräfta i Sverige : CEC Rapport Nr 04
- Small data and conflicting information
- Assessment of uncertainty in chemical models by Bayesian probabilities: Why, when, how?
- Evaluating the impact of climate change on the risk assessment of Nuclear Power Plants
- Invasive plant species in the Swedish flora: developing criteria and definitions, and assessing the invasiveness of individual taxa
- What type of uncertainty is robustness referring to in Information Gap Decision Theory?
- Arguments for considering uncertainty in QSAR predictions in hazard and risk assessments.
- The quality of the outdoor environment influences children's health. -A cross-sectional study of preschools.
- Uncertainty in QSAR predictions.
- Understanding quantitative structure-property relationships uncertainty in environmental fate modeling