Recruitment and introduction
For each new employee, a person responsible for the introduction is appointed (e.g. supervisor/project manager). This person is responsible for keeping together the introduction and booking of meetings that are needed.
Information to the person responsible for a new employee
- The Administrative manager ensures that there is an office and a telephone available for the new employee.
- You are responsible for contacting an IT Technician well in advance for ordering computer equipment. The shipping time could be up to 3 months.
- You introduce the person to the research project and to the relevant people.
- You welcome the person, show him/her around at CEC and get a key to the office from Henrik Wendel.
henrik [dot] wendel [at] biol [dot] lu [dot] se
- You make sure that the person meets the human resource administrator as soon as possible. He/she will supply LUCAT login, and practical information and go through the HR routines. Book the meeting in advance.
- You make sure that the person meets an IT technician, if possible the first day to make sure that the computer works properly.
- You introduce the person on the first Friday fika or, if you are not there, make sure someone else does.
- You book a time with the responsible line manager (Per/Katarina/Yann/Natascha/Anna/Karin) the first week, who presents the CEC, how our internal communication works and what his or her role as a line manager is.
- You and the responsible line manager together appoint a "mentor" in advance who, for example, is a person in the same situation (ex. Doctoral student, postdoc). The mentor has the task of making sure that the new person feels welcome, but also be the person who can answer all kinds of questions.
- You make sure to introduce the following people to the new employee:
- Anna Ekberg, acting administrative manager, so the employee knows who to contact when questions arise.
- Caroline Unmack, finance officer.
- Anna Maria Erling, communications manager.
- Rebecca Malmström, responsible for purchasing and expenses.
- Camilla King, staff pages on CEC's websites.
- Health and safety representative Wilhelm May and Marianne Hall.
- Lina Nikoleris, Lucris/research portal.
Compulsory competence development for new employees (in Swedish) (pdf, 177 kB, new tab)
Acting administrative manager
anna [dot] ekberg [at] cec [dot] lu [dot] se
+46 70-399 70 78
Human resources administrator
felix [dot] olofsson [at] cec [dot] se
+46 46 222 47 76
lena [dot] soderberg [at] cec [dot] lu [dot] se
+46 46 222 41 91