The browser you are using is not supported by this website. All versions of Internet Explorer are no longer supported, either by us or Microsoft (read more here:

Please use a modern browser to fully experience our website, such as the newest versions of Edge, Chrome, Firefox or Safari etc.

Leave, sick leave, time reporting

Lund University's staff management system is Primula. You will find everything you need to know about sick leave, vacation and parental leave on Lund University's staff pages.

About annual, parental and sick leave on

Reporting sick leave

In case of illness, you should report your first day of sickness in Primula. When you return after your illness period, you report that in Primula. As before, a medical certificate is required from day eight. The medical certificate should be sent to your manager. You should also inform your manager, or administrative manager Karin Hofvendahl, if you are ill.

If you have employees who submit time reports

It is your responsibility to ensure that the employees who submit time reports know that you are responsible for knowing what procedures apply at the CEC. You can read more about what your responsibilities are on the page on fieldwork.

Also, you should ensure that the employees who submit time reports receive information about time reporting.
Time reporting

Notify the HR administrator as soon as possible if you have a new employee who will leave a time report and supply the contact details of the person. You have to be available to approve reported hours on the 3rd to 6th each month.

Expense reports

Register travel expenses/costs 



HR Administrator
Felix Olofsson
felix [dot] olofsson [at] cec [dot] lu [dot] se (felix[dot]olofsson[at]cec[dot]lu[dot]se)
+46 46 222 47 76

Acting administrative manager 
Anna Ekberg
anna [dot] ekberg [at] cec [dot] lu [dot] se (anna[dot]ekberg[at]cec[dot]lu[dot]se)
+46 70 399 70 78