The browser you are using is not supported by this website. All versions of Internet Explorer are no longer supported, either by us or Microsoft (read more here:

Please use a modern browser to fully experience our website, such as the newest versions of Edge, Chrome, Firefox or Safari etc.

Expense reports

Register travel expenses/costs

Obtain written approval from your line manager before you make any purchases. Register your travel expenses in Primula and print a copy of the report from the system. Attach your receipts, your manager's approval and other supporting documents. Submit your report and all original receipts to the person who administers your claim (depending on the cost centre, list below). 

  • Lina Nikoleris on BECC (156912) or MERGE (156913) 
  • Ylva van Meeningen on A2030 (156910)
  • Camilla King on the undergraduate education (156911)
  • Camilla King on ClimBEco (156918)
  • Jenny Olsson on CEC (156911) 

Log in to Primula

Studens and guest teachers

If you are a student or guest teacher who is to be reimbursed for expenses, please fill out the forms below and give them to the Human resources administrator at CEC.

Download Expense report CEC (xlsx, 24 kB)

Download Car allowance CEC (xlsx, 25 kB)

In order to be reimbursed for travel or other expenses, you need to register an account with Swedbank. You do not need to be, or become, a customer of Swedbank to register a bank account. In Swedbank's account register you can register an account from any Swedish bank.

Link to Swedbank's account register

About payment of salary and information to the paying bank on



Finance administrator
Rebecca Malmström (on leave of absence)
rebecca [dot] malmstrom [at] cec [dot] lu [dot] se (rebecca[dot]malmstrom[at]cec[dot]lu[dot]se)
+46 72 146 76 05