Register travel expenses/costs
Obtain written approval from your line manager before you make any purchases. Register your travel expenses in Primula and print a copy of the report from the system. Attach your receipts, your manager's approval and other supporting documents. Submit your report and all original receipts to the person who administers your claim (depending on the cost centre, list below).
- Lina Nikoleris on BECC (156912) or MERGE (156913)
- Ylva van Meeningen on A2030 (156910)
- Annika Malmgren Widerberg on the undergraduate education
- Camilla King on ClimBEco (156818)
- Rebecca Malmström on CEC (156911) (on leave of absence)
Studens and guest teachers
If you are a student or guest teacher who is to be reimbursed for expenses, please fill out the forms below and give them to the Human resources administrator at CEC.