Your browser has javascript turned off or blocked. This will lead to some parts of our website to not work properly or at all. Turn on javascript for best performance.

The browser you are using is not supported by this website. All versions of Internet Explorer are no longer supported, either by us or Microsoft (read more here:

Please use a modern browser to fully experience our website, such as the newest versions of Edge, Chrome, Firefox or Safari etc.

Doctoral students

Who can I turn to as a PhD student?

For any general questions about your doctoral studentship, contact the human resources administrator. You can also ask your supervisor.

This website has information on what rules apply for an employment as doctoral student at CEC. Please note that this information is general. For information that applies to you specifically you should contact your human resources administrator.


Human resources administrator 
Madelene Johnn
madelene [dot] johnn [at] cec [dot] lu [dot] se
+46 46 222 47 76