Ongoing research projects
A number of different research projects are conducted at CEC. In the menu and list below, you will find some of the larger projects.
- Biodiversity offsetting as a tool in the environmental work
- Circular material flows in construction projects
- Collaborative processes as a recipe for sustainable river basin development?
- Climate Service for Cultural Heritage (CSC)
- Constraints on organic farming
- Focus Hanöbukten
- Forest Fires Sweden
- MISTRA Biopath
- Natural Nations
- Saved by the city?
- Strategic sustainability work in Scanian municipalities
- The invasive slug Arion vulgaris
- Urban nature
To get a complete sense of our research we recommend a visit to Lund University research portal:
Research coordinator CEC
E-mail: marianne [dot] hall [at] cec [dot] lu [dot] se (marianne[dot]hall[at]cec[dot]lu[dot]se)
Mobile: +46 73 046 16 73
Research coordinator, external collaborations
E-mail: juliana [dot] danhardt [at] cec [dot] lu [dot] se (juliana[dot]danhardt[at]cec[dot]lu[dot]se)
Mobile: +46 70 303 44 73