- Master of Science in Biology from Linköping university, and a PhD in Animal Ecology from Lund university
- My research in soil ecology can currently comprise anything from molecular studies of functional genes and interactions among microorganisms to above- and below ground interactions that involves studies of soil biodiversity and ecosystem services on large scale levels. The concept of ecosystem services and how we can value them use their value in promoting sustainable use of soils and agricultural biodiversity is a key focus of our current research. The dynamics within communities through dispersal is another key area of research that is targeted in several research projects.
- In the research group, there are PhD students at Lund University working with ecosystem services in agriculture, urban areas and soil microbial ecology.
Displaying of publications. Sorted by year, then title.
Downloads & links
Previous research projects
- Effects of farming methods on organic carbon content of arable soils. Systematic Review (Mistra EviEM). – eviem.se
- EcoServe – ecoserve-project.eu
- Valuation of ecosystem services
- Functional Diversity of Carbon Cycling Microbes in Soil through Metagenomics – biology.lu.se
- EcoFINDERS – esdac.jrc.ec.europa.eu
- Agriculture and global change, BECC – becc.lu.se
- Governance and economics of natural resources, BECC – becc.lu.se
- Conservation and animal movement, CAnMove – canmove.lu.se
- Dispersal & speciation, CAnMove – canmove.lu.se
- SoilService – biology.lu.se