Temporary close-down of the Ecology building 1 June - 31 August
From 1 June until 31 August, parts of the Ecology building will be temporarily closed. This includes most of CEC’s offices on all floors starting with the letters C, D and E (except E110 and E120), including the corridors surrounding the rooms. All CEC Staff is encouraged to work from home during this period. Make sure you keep updated with the information on how to get access to your office and other parts of the building. You will be able to contact the building caretaker throughout the summer. Please get in touch with your line manager for further questions.
- During this period, you are encouraged to work from home as much as possible.
- Sections C, D and E of the Ecology building will be closed, and all rooms starting with these letters will be off limits (except E110 and E120), including the corridors surrounding those rooms.
- All CEC employees will have access to one shared office Mikroben, and two smaller rooms in Tundran, all bookable trough TimeEdit. More information on bookings below.
- It will be possible to enter your office or storage room to collect or leave things, but you are not allowed to work there. You need to contact Henrik Wendel henrik [dot] wendel [at] biol [dot] lu [dot] se in advance to get more information and sign a form, before being allowed to enter the closed parts of the building.
- As the offices will be closed, the meeting rooms in the same part of the building will also be closed, including Fagus and our small meeting room by the lift. There is more information on booking of rooms with video conference equipment below.
- You will be able to use any online printer in the building, and there will be office supplies available in Mikroben.
- The lunchrooms on floors 2 and 3 will stay open.
- The west entrance and the loading intake in the basement will be closed, the main entrance from Sölvegatan will remain open for both entrance and goods.
- It is your own responsibility to check your physical mailbox or ask a colleague to do it for you. The mailboxes on floor 3 will be accessible, and those on floor 1 and 2 will be moved to a room close to the main entrance.
- Chemicals can be placed in containers outdoors, contact Henrik Wendel on 046-222 3803 or henrik [dot] wendel [at] biol [dot] lu [dot] se for more information.
- The freezing container will be locked. Alternative solutions are available, contact henrik [dot] wendel [at] biol [dot] lu [dot] se for more information.
- Those of you who need to use a lab will be given access to part of the lab “Mossen Väster” (B140 Tuvan), contact Yann Clough yann [dot] clough [at] cec [dot] lu [dot] se for more info.
- If you have plants in your office, please bring them home. If that is not possible, you can put them in the lunchroom, but it is your own responsibility to water them.
- Salto locks are used for most group rooms, if you have not programmed your access card, please contact lena [dot] soderberg [at] cec [dot] lu [dot] se or henrik [dot] wendel [at] biol [dot] lu [dot] se.
- If you have any questions, please get in touch with your line manager.
Bookings of desks in the felx office from 1 June - 31 August 2022
The CEC Flex office is located in Mikroben (A254) in corridor A on the second floor. Four desks out of eight in the flex office are bookable through TimeEdit using your Lucat-id, link below. You will find the desks in TimeEdit by searching for Ekologihuset in the “building” search bar and in the “rooms” search bar you can just type "flex" and the desks will appear (named BCE:D341 Flex Bord 1-4). You can make a reservation for yourself or a guest. If you or your guest wish to book for more than a week, please get in touch with your line manager. Please note that there will be no external screens installed in the flex office and also remember to bring your own charging cable.
Booking of rooms in Tundran
The rooms in Tundran available to CEC are Renlaven (T108, a smaller meeting room) and Raggmossan (T109, a classroom with videoconferencing equipment). These rooms are to be used primarily for those in need of a separate room for an online, hybrid or in-person meeting or if need to work undisturbed. If you need to book for longer periods, please get in touch with your line manager. The rooms are bookable through TimeEdit using your Lucat-id, link below. The office space in Tundran is available to CEC from 1 June until 26 August.
If you experience issues accessing TimeEdit please ask Lena Söderberg lena [dot] soderberg [at] cec [dot] lu [dot] se for assistance.
Booking of rooms with videoconference equipment
If you need to use video conference equipment the rooms available in the Ecology building are:
Stora konferensrummet (A120) and Raggmossan (T109) in Tundran and you can book them yourself using TimeEdit. Blå hallen and Röda rummet can be booked by Lena Söderberg or Annika Malmgren Widerberg. All other rooms with video equipment will be closed.
In the Biology building there is one room equipped for video conferencing, Synpunkten (B-B327). It can be booked by Lena Söderberg lena [dot] soderberg [at] cec [dot] lu [dot] se or Annika Malmgren Widerberg annika [dot] malmgren_widerberg [at] cec [dot] lu [dot] se
TimeEdit online booking system
henrik [dot] wendel [at] biol [dot] lu [dot] se
Temporary assembly point from 1 June to 31 August
Due to the ventilation project, the assembly point for the Ecology building is moved to the parking lot between the Ecology building and the Biology building, the green area in the picture. A bigger map is available on the emergency exit information boards. NB! The Biology building assembly point is not moved!