Contact during summer
Contact persons at CEC during the summer 2021.
Contact - person and function
See availability by function.
IT support for CEC employees during summer 2021
Contact the LU Servicedesk if you need help with programs such as Outlook, VPN, Zoom, Canvas or others.
- Contact the Biology helpdesk for:
- Computer loans
- Student and staff service
- Technology problems in papercut printers
From 10 July to 15 August, there is limited staffing at the Biology helpdesk.
- For urgent help:
- If you have an NET-LTH or a PLS/pc.lu.se computer i.e. managed computer, please contact IT Support LTH. Please add your computers name (i.e. cec123456 that you see on the sticker on the lid or on the login screen), in your mail.
- If you need to collect a spare computer, Carl Sjökvist (Cecilia Thomasson) can unlock Janne's office. Make sure to collect a computer that is marked CEC and in the same system you are connected to, ie either in PLS or Net-LTH. Let Janne know what computer you take out (the name of computer).
Contact info IT support
- Biology helpdesk, email:
helpdesk [at] biol [dot] lu [dot] se
- LU Servicedesk, ldc.lu.se
- IT Support LTH, email:
support [at] lth [dot] se