Introduction of new employees at CEC
Who is responsible for what?
For each new employee, a person responsible for the introduction is appointed (e.g. supervisor/project manager). This person is responsible for keeping together the introduction and booking of meetings that are needed.
Information to the person responsible for a new employee
- Karin Hofvendahl ensures that there is an office and a telephone available for the new employee.
- You are responsible for contacting IT Technician Jan Johansson (Janne) well in advance for ordering computer equipment. The shipping time could be up to 3 months.
jan [dot] johansson [at] biol [dot] lu [dot] se ()
- You introduce the person to the research project and to the relevant people.
- You welcome the person, show him/her around at CEC and get a key to the office from Carl Sjökvist (Calle).
carl [dot] sjokvist [at] biol [dot] lu [dot] se ()
- You make sure that the person meets Irene Bergstrand as soon as possible. She will supply LUCAT login, practical information and go through the HR routines. Book a meeting in advance with Irene.
- You make sure that the person meets IT technician Jan Johansson, if possible the first day. He makes sure the computer works properly.
- You introduce the person on the first Friday fika or, if you are not there, make sure someone else does.
- You book a time with the responsible manager (Henrik/Katarina/Yann/Karin) the first week, who presents the CEC, how our internal communication works and what his or her role as manager is.
- You and the responsible manager together appoint a "mentor" in advance who, for example, is a person in the same situation (ex. Doctoral student, postdoc). The mentor has the task of making sure that the new person feels welcome, but also be the person who can answer all kinds of questions.
- You make sure to introduce the following people to the new employee:
- Karin Hofvendahl, administrative manager, so the employee knows who to contact when questions arise.
- Eva Stengard, finance officer.
- Anna Maria Erling, communications manager.
- Lena Söderberg, responsible for purchasing.
- Annika Malmgren-Widerberg, staff pages on CEC's website.
- Niklas Boke Olén, safety representative and Wilhelm May, deputy safety representative
karin [dot] hofvendahl [at] cec [dot] lu [dot] se
+46 46 222 97 96
Human resources administrator
irene [dot] bergstrand [at] cec [dot] lu [dot] se
046-222 47 76
lena [dot] soderberg [at] cec [dot] lu [dot] se
+46 46 222 41 91