Application - ClimBEco 2020-2022 programme
We look forward to receiving applications for the tenth ClimBEco program group!
Deadline for application is 5th of March 2020.
Who can apply?
Approximately 30 PhD students can be admitted to the graduate research school every year. ClimBEco is open to currently enrolled PhD students who fulfill at least one of the following eligibility criteria:
- The PhD student and/or the main supervisor is a registered participant in BECC and/or MERGE
- The PhD student and/or the main supervisor is affiliated with a department at the Faculty of Science at Lund University, and the PhD student has a research topic of relevance for the research fields of BECC and/or MERGE
- The PhD student and/or the main supervisor is affiliated with one of the departments connected to BECC and MERGE at the University of Gothenburg (Biological and Environmental Sciences, Earth Sciences, Chemistry and Molecular Biology, Economics), and the PhD student has a research topic of relevance for the research fields of BECC and/or MERGE
If none of the eligibility criteria apply to you, please contact Anna Ekberg at anna [dot] ekberg [at] cec [dot] lu [dot] se or 070-399 70 78 for information about possibilities to join ClimBEco against an enrollment fee.
What are the requirements of active participation?
Accepted PhD students agree to actively participate in the research school during their two years. During this time, there are a minimum number of activities required to attend in order to fulfill the programme:
- The annual meetings (two per year), where supervisors are also encouraged to participate
- The course "Interdisciplinarity in environmental research" at Lund University, 3 credits
At least one additional ClimBEco course
Apart from these minimum requirements, it is up to the individual to make the most of the ClimBEco time by, for example, participating in the mentoring programme and attending our workshops or seminars. All ClimBEco activities are extra-curricular to one's ordinary research education.
ClimBEco 2020 - 2022
Anna Ekberg (anna [dot] ekberg [at] cec [dot] lu [dot] se), Coordinator
Phone: +46 70 399 70 78
ClimBEco 2020-2022 application is done via the link below (new window).