Application - ClimBEco 2018-2020 programme
The programme will run from August 2018 to August 2020
APPLICATION FOR THE 2018-2020 PROGRAM IS CLOSED
Link to poster/flyer
Who can apply?
The Research School is open to students who are already enrolled as PhD students, and according to the following eligibility criteria (one fulfilled criterion is enough for eligibility):
- The PhD-student and/or the main supervisor is a registered participant in BECC and/or MERGE
- The PhD student and/or the main supervisor is affiliated with a department at the Faculty of Science at Lund University, and the PhD-student has a research education topic of relevance for the research fields of BECC and/or MERGE
- The PhD student and/or the main supervisor is affiliated with one of the departments connected to BECC and MERGE at the University of Gothenburg (Biological and Environmental Sciences, Earth Sciences, Chemistry and Molecular Biology, Economics), and has a research education topic of relevance for the research fields of BECC and/or MERGE
If none of the eligibility criteria apply to you, please contact Anna Ekberg at anna [dot] ekberg [at] cec [dot] lu [dot] se or 070-399 70 78 for information about possibilities to join ClimBEco against an enrollment fee.
Accepted PhD students agree to actively participate in the research school during two years. This includes:
- The annual meetings (two per year)
- The course "Interdisciplinarity in environmental research"
At least one additional ClimBEco-course
The supervisors are encouraged to participate during the annual meetings.
Apart from these minimum requirements, it is up to you to make the most of your ClimBEco-time by, for example, participate in the mentoring programme and suggest interesting workshops or seminars. All ClimBEco activities are extra-curricular to your ordinary research education.
ClimBEco 2018 - 2020
anna [dot] ekberg [at] cec [dot] lu [dot] se (Anna Ekberg), Coordinator
Phone: +46 70 399 70 78