Sign up for The Future of Risk Analysis in the Nordic Countries
The Nordic Chapter of the Society for Risk Analysis in Europe and Lund University Centre of Risk Assessment and Management (LUCRAM) invite academics, practitioners and policy makers to participate in the 1st Nordic Chapter Risk Conference on the theme The Future of Risk Analysis in the Nordic Countries on November 16-17th 2015 in Lund, Sweden.
The organisers of the first Nordic Chapter Risk Conference proudly presents six great keynote speakers to share their view on the future of risk analysis.
- Science and Proven Experience, Johannes Persson, Professor in Philosophy at Lund University, Sweden
- Risk Management in Practice: Lessons and Findings, Åsa Boholm, Professor in social anthropology at Gothenburg University, Sweden
- Socio-economic analysis in chemicals risk management, Tomas Öberg, European CHemical Agency (ECHA), Finland
- What is risk science? Terje Aven, Professor in Risk Analysis and Safety Management at the University of Stavanger, Norway
- How can Risk Assessment embrace the real world of Multiple Stressors, Accumulative Harm, and the Dearth of Data? David Gee, Visiting Fellow, Institute of Environment, Health and Societies, Brunel University, Retired Senior Adviser on Science, Policy, Emerging Issues, European Environment Agency, Denmark
- Risk risk tradeoffs: What should we do in Europe? Ragnar Löfstedt, Professor of Risk Management and Director of King's Centre for Risk Management, King's College London, UK
About the conference
This is a lunch-to-lunch meeting taking place in Lund on November 16-17th with something for everyone. Four parallel sessions, keynotes and a poster session with food and drinks.
The full program and how to sign up is available at the conference web
Sign up before 8 November
The last day to sign up to this unique event is now on Sunday November 8th. Note that we only have some few places left.