Apply to the BIOECONOMY Graduate Research School
BIOECONOMY graduate resaerch school is open to all national/international PhD students. Each year 20 PhDs will be admitted to BIOECONOMY-GRS.
Admission criteria include:
- the applicant should already be a registered Ph.D student at a university
- the Ph.D. student’s research topic is within the scope of the BIOECONOMY-GRS
- a letter of recommendation from the student’s main supervisor.
- the main supervisor and the Ph.D student agree to participate in compulsory activities of the BIOECONOMY-GRS
- the main supervisor and the Ph.D student agree that 2 mentors will be appointed to the PhD student by the BIOECONOMY-GRS during the enrolment period of 1 year