Student with green entrepreneur or innovation ideas? Apply to The Greenhouse!
Lund University is a member of the Climate-KIC, a large European climate and innovation network. This gives us the opportunity to apply for support for entrepreneurship and innovations. One of these opportunities is The Greenhouse which is a ”pre”-incubator for students, giving coaching and up to 12 months support and €5000 to work with your green idea.
About The Greenhouse:
Got an idea? Climate-KIC oers a special pre-incubation programme, the Greenhouse, to starting entrepreneurs who have an idea and the motivation to make it happen in the future – but are not fully ready yet. Whether your idea is not completely developed yet or you need some more time to perfect your already existing business plan, the Greenhouse programme is the place to be.The Climate-KIC Greenhouse pre-incubation programme provides:
- Up to 12 months support and €5000 in funding
- Access to a motivated and dynamic community of likeminded individuals Informal and flexible environment
- Assistance in developing your business model
- Professional business coaching
- Help in exploring whether entrepreneurship is the future career
Last day to apply is the 1st November 2015.
More information and application
Contact Climate-KIC for questions: education [at] climate-kic.org